The Vietnamese laboratory market
With growth of 6.8 percent in 2017 and a 21% increase in exports, Vietnam numbers among the most dynamic countries in Asia. Along with the increased market demand and big support from the Vietnamese government, the business potential in the analysis, laboratory technology and biotech industry in Vietnam is huge.
- Chemicals industry• The total import of chemical goods reached USD 2.95 billion in the first 10 months of 2017, an increase of 29.6% over the same period of 2016.
• The chemicals sector plays a key role in the Vietnamese government's plans with production expected to increase annually by 14–16% up until 2020.
- Pharmaceutical industry• Vietnam's pharmaceutical market is estimated to record revenue of USD 5.2 billion in 2017, a 10% increase from last year.
• In the "National Strategy Plan for Pharmaceutical Industry Development to 2020, forwarding 2030," the government is planning to invest up to USD 1.5 billion for the pharmaceutical industry in the next 10 years in order to reduce the dependence on imported drugs.
- Biotechnology• To meet the needs of biotech industry development as well as biosafety clearance, three national centers for biotechnology together with biotech centers in each province will be established by 2025.
• The centers will be equipped with modern facilities of an international standard, each employing a capable workforce of 200–500 persons.
- Food industry• With an expected annual growth rate of 10.9% and a market size of USD 30 billion, Vietnam's food and beverage industry is on an upward trend.
• The safety of food in the domestic market and food quality monitoring for exports are set to be improved further with the ministry planning various measures including the continued expansion of the country's food analysis facilities.
Sources: moit.gov.vn / tapchicongsan.org.vn / news-medical.net / gtai.de / vietnambiz.vn
analytica Vietnam 2019 Review
The success story continues. With 4.144 visitors, 143 exhibitors and a broad supporting program this year's edition has been lifted to a whole new level.
All exhibitors of 2019 at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information of our last trade fair in our exhibitor directory and list.
Missed the show?
The next analytica Vietnam is taking place in Spring 2021.
Plan your stay
We look forward to welcoming you in Ho Chi Minh City. Please do not forget to plan your stay properly.
Convincing reasons to exhibit
Present your company at Vietnam's leading marketplace. You will meet the industry's global key players and visitors with budgets to invest.
Contacts for exhibitors
The analytica Vietnam team would be pleased to support you with professional advice. Please feel free to contact us.
Good reasons to attend
A broad overview of the laboratory technology, analysis, quality control, biotechnology and the life sciences industry and a new drive for your business.
Record-breaking exhibitor and visitor numbers, close attention to hot topic of food safety and our "Lab Safety Show" - this was analytica Vietnam 2019!
All exhibitors of 2019 at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information in our exhibitor directory.
Photos and logos
Download and use photographs, impressions and logos from the fair in print-ready resolution. We offer a wide variety of material for your work.
Find out the latest news and background information about analytica Vietnam here.
Your direct contacts
We would be pleased to assist trade journalists, daily news and business correspondents from the press, TV, radio and online media.