Answers to frequently asked questions - FAQs
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the international trade fair analytica Vietnam are available here.
- What other events belong to the analytica exhibition network and when do they take place?analytica Munich: March 31 - April 3, 2020
27th International Trade Fair for Laboratory, Analysis, Biotechnology and analytica conference
Messe München in Munich, Germany
analytica Anacon India & India Lab Expo: September 19 - 21, 2019
12th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics
Hitex Exhibition Center in Hyderabad, India
analytica China: November 16 - 18, 2020
10th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics
SNIEC, Shanghai New International Expo Center, Shanghai, China
analytica Lab Africa: July 9 - 11, 2019
International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics
Gallagher Convention Center, Midrand, South Africa
- What are the opening hours for analytica Vietnam?Opening hours for visitors:
Wednesday and Thursday (April 03-04, 2019): 09:00-17:00
Friday (April 05, 2019): 09:00-16:00
- How can I subscribe the analytica newsletter?The analytica-world news is the newsletter of the industry portal www.analytica-world.com that appears every 14 days. It features news about markets, trends and innovations as well as the latest information in the network of the international trade fair analytica. Subscribe free of charge to the analytica-world news.
- How to become an exhibitor at analytica Vietnam?To participate in analytica Vietnam you must complete and sign the application form. Based on the information provided on the form, we will check to see if your company is eligible to participate as an exhibitor. If so we will send you a stand proposal.
- When is the registration deadline?The deadline for early bird applications is July 31, 2018. We will start allocating stand space in September 2018.
- What is the minimum stand size?The minimum size is 9 square meters.
- How much does it cost to exhibit at analytica Vietnam?Early bird*: EUR 250 / m²
Full price: EUR 270 / m²
*Deadline for early bird discount: 31 July 2018
A charge of EUR 250 will be applicable for each exhibitor, co-exhibitor or additionally represented company.
- Where can I register as an exhibitor?The application forms are available here. (This file does not exist anymore.)
- When we register for the fair, what does that include?When you submit your application, it only concerns stand space at analytica Vietnam. It automatically includes the mandatory entry in the online exhibitor directory, a basic entry in the show catalogue as well as worker and exhibitor passes. You will be invoiced separately for any additional charges incurred (e.g. stand construction, technical services, advertising materials). All invoices should be paid immediately upon receipt.
- May co-exhibitors exhibit at our stand? And if so, how can they register?Exhibitors may register co-exhibitors at their stand. The application form for co-exhibitors must be completed and signed by the main exhibitor.
The application fee is EUR 250,- for each co-exhibitor or additionally represented company admitted. The main exhibitor will be invoiced for this fee. The basic catalogue entry is free of charge for the co-exhibitor.
- How many exhibitor passes do I receive as an exhibitor?9 - 17 square meters = 5 exhibitor passes
18 - 26 square meters = 10 exhibitor passes
27 - 54 square meters = 20 exhibitor passes
- As an exhibitor, what additional services can I order?A list of additional services is available here.
- What is the price of admission?Admission is free upon registration. Please note: trade visitors only!
- How can I get a visitor badge?Starting in October 2018, you can register in advance via the Internet. You can also register upon arrival at the fairground.
- When will I receive my ticket?Please print out your confirmation letter after successful pre-registration and bring it to the "Pre-registration Counter" on-site to claim your badge.
- Where does analytica Vietnam 2019 take place?analytica Vietnam 2019 takes place at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) in Ho Chi Minh City.
799 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu, Quan 7, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Where can I get more detailed information about the conference?Additional information about the conference program is available here.
analytica Vietnam 2019 Review
The success story continues. With 4.144 visitors, 143 exhibitors and a broad supporting program this year's edition has been lifted to a whole new level.
All exhibitors of 2019 at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information of our last trade fair in our exhibitor directory and list.
Missed the show?
The next analytica Vietnam is taking place in Spring 2021.
Plan your stay
We look forward to welcoming you in Ho Chi Minh City. Please do not forget to plan your stay properly.
Convincing reasons to exhibit
Present your company at Vietnam's leading marketplace. You will meet the industry's global key players and visitors with budgets to invest.
Contacts for exhibitors
The analytica Vietnam team would be pleased to support you with professional advice. Please feel free to contact us.
Good reasons to attend
A broad overview of the laboratory technology, analysis, quality control, biotechnology and the life sciences industry and a new drive for your business.
Record-breaking exhibitor and visitor numbers, close attention to hot topic of food safety and our "Lab Safety Show" - this was analytica Vietnam 2019!
All exhibitors of 2019 at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information in our exhibitor directory.
Photos and logos
Download and use photographs, impressions and logos from the fair in print-ready resolution. We offer a wide variety of material for your work.
Find out the latest news and background information about analytica Vietnam here.
Your direct contacts
We would be pleased to assist trade journalists, daily news and business correspondents from the press, TV, radio and online media.