The Vietnamese laboratory market
With growth of 6.8 percent in 2017 and a 21% increase in exports, Vietnam numbers among the most dynamic countries in Asia. Along with the increased market demand and big support from the Vietnamese government, the business potential in the analysis, laboratory technology and biotech industry in Vietnam is huge.
- Chemicals industry• The total import of chemical goods reached $ 2.95 billion in the first 10 months of 2017, an increase of 29.6% over the same period of 2016.
• The chemicals sector plays a key role in the Vietnamese government`s plans with production expected to increase annually by 14-16% up until 2020.
- Pharmaceuticals industry• Vietnam`s pharmaceutical market is estimated to record revenue of $ 5.2 billion in 2017, a 10% increase from last year.
• In the "National Strategy Plan for Pharmaceutical Industry Development to 2020, forwarding 2030", the government is planning to invest up to $ 1.5 billion for the pharmaceutical industry in the next 10 years, in order to reduce the dependence on imported drugs.
- Biotechnology• To meet the needs of biotech industry development as well as biosafety clearance, three national centers for biotechnology together with biotech centers in each province will be established by 2025. The centers will be equipped with modern facilities of an international standard, each employing a capable workforce of 200-500 persons.
- Food industry • With an expected annual growth rate of 10.9% and a market size of $ 30 billion, Vietnam`s food and beverage industry is on an upward trend.
• The safety of food in the domestic market and food quality monitoring for exports are set to be improved further with the ministry planning various measures including the continued expansion of the country`s food analysis facilites.
Sources: www.gtai.de / www.vietnambiz.vn / www.moit.gov.vn / www.tapchicongsan.org.vn / www.news-medical.net
Registration is open!
Apply now and profit from the early bird discount. Deadline: 31st July 2018
That was analytica Vietnam 2017
New product launches, a successful analytica Vietnam conference and the first "Lab Safety Show".
All exhibitors of 2017 at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information in our exhibitor directory.
Registration for analytica Vietnam 2019 is open!
Apply now and profit from the early bird discount. Deadline: 31st July 2018.
Convincing reasons to exhibit
Present your company at Vietnam's leading marketplace. You will meet the industry's global key players and visitors with budgets to invest.
Contacts for exhibitors
The analytica Vietnam team would be pleased to support you with professional advice. Please feel free to contact us.
Good reasons to attend
A broad overview of the laboratory technology, analysis, quality control, biotechnology and the life sciences industry and a new drive for your business.
Synthesis of research and industry
analytica Vietnam brings together industry, research and science. Experience current innovations and modern applications - presented by well-known experts.
Always up to date
Get interesting information from the industry and the trade-fair network. The analytica Vietnam newsletter service is free of charge and keeps you up to date.
In 2017, 121 exhibitors and more than 3,500 visitors attended the fair. The Vietnamese laboratory community gave positive feedback.
Our latest press releases
The latest news and background information for analytica Vietnam is available here.
Your direct contacts
We would be pleased to assist trade journalists, daily news and business correspondents from the press, TV, radio and online media.