Answers to frequently asked questions - FAQs
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the international trade fair analytica Vietnam are available here.
- What other events belong to the analytica exhibition network and when do they take place?analytica Munich: April 10-13, 2018
26th International Trade Fair for Laboratory, Analysis, Biotechnology and analytica conference
Messe München in Munich, Germany
analytica Anacon India & India Lab Expo: October 20 - 22, 2016
9th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics
Hitex Exhibition Center in Hyderabad, India
analytica China: October 10 - 12, 2016
8th International Trade Fair for Laboratory Technology, Analysis, Biotechnology and Diagnostics
SNIEC, Shanghai New International Expo Center, Shanghai, China
- What are the opening hours for analytica Vietnam?Opening hours for visitors:
Wednesday and Thursday (March 29-30, 2017): 09:00-17:00
Friday (March 31, 2017): 09:00-16:00
- How can I subscribe the analytica newsletter?The analytica-world news is the newsletter of the industry portal www.analytica-world.com that appears every 14 days. It features news about markets, trends and innovations as well as the latest information in the network of the international trade fair analytica. Subscribe free of charge to the analytica-world news.
- How to become an exhibitor at analytica Vietnam?To participate in analytica Vietnam you must complete and sign the application form. Based on the information provided on the form, we will check to see if your company is eligible to participate as an exhibitor. If so we will send you a stand proposal.
- When is the registration deadline?The deadline for early bird applications is July 31, 2016. We will start allocating stand space in September 2016.
- What is the minimum stand size?The minimum size is 9 square meters.
- How much does it cost to exhibit at analytica Vietnam?Early bird*: EUR 235 / m²
Full price: EUR 260 / m²
*Deadline for early bird discount: 31 July 2016
A charge of EUR 230 will be applicable for each exhibitor, co-exhibitor or additionally represented company.
- Where can I register as an exhibitor?The application forms are available here.
- When we register for the fair, what does that include?When you submit your application, it only concerns stand space at analytica Vietnam. It automatically includes the mandatory entry in the online exhibitor directory, a basic entry in the show catalogue as well as worker and exhibitor passes. You will be invoiced separately for any additional charges incurred (e.g. stand construction, technical services, advertising materials). All invoices should be paid immediately upon receipt.
- May co-exhibitors exhibit at our stand? And if so, how can they register?Exhibitors may register co-exhibitors at their stand. The application form for co-exhibitors must be completed and signed by the main exhibitor.
The application fee is EUR 230,- for each co-exhibitor or additionally represented company admitted. The main exhibitor will be invoiced for this fee. The basic catalogue entry is free of charge for the co-exhibitor.
- How many exhibitor passes do I receive as an exhibitor?9 - 17 square meters = 5 exhibitor passes
18 - 26 square meters = 10 exhibitor passes
27 - 54 square meters = 20 exhibitor passes
- As an exhibitor, what additional services can I order?A list of additional services is available here.
- What is the price of admission?Admission is free upon registration. Please note: trade visitors only!
- How can I get a visitor badge?Starting in October 2016, you can register in advance via the Internet. You can also register upon arrival at the I.C.E. - International Center for Exhibition Hanoi.
- When will I receive my ticket?Please print out your confirmation letter after successful pre-registration and bring it to the "Pre-registration Counter" on-site to claim your badge.
- Where does analytica Vietnam 2017 take place?analytica Vietnam 2017 take place at the I.C.E. - International Center for Exhibition in Hanoi.
91 Tran Hung Dao Street / 4 Tran Binh Trong Street, HoanKiem District
- Where can I get more detailed information about the conference?Additional information about the conference program is available here.
Events at analytica Vietnam 2017
This year we offer several additional events. See yourself, what you can expect.
As a pre-registered visitor, you enjoy exclusive services and save time at the fair.
All exhibitors at a glance
Find all exhibitors, products and up-to-date information in our exhibitor directory.
Your application for analytica Vietnam 2017
Register early and profit from our early bird offer. As an exhibitor, you enjoy the largest selection of attractive stand types and locations.
Convincing reasons to exhibit
Present your company at Vietnam's leading marketplace. You will meet the industry's global key players and visitors with budgets to invest.
Contacts for exhibitors
The analytica Vietnam team would be pleased to support you with professional advice. Please feel free to contact us.
Visit the conference
Our supporting program gives visitors unique insights into actual practice. Be sure to also attend the scientific conference and meet prominent speakers.
Synthesis of research and industry
analytica Vietnam brings together industry, research and science. Experience current innovations and modern applications - presented by well-known experts.
Always up to date
Get interesting information from the industry and the trade-fair network. The analytica Vietnam newsletter service is free of charge and keeps you up to date.
In 2015, 95 exhibitors and more than 3,500 visitors attended the fair. The Vietnamese laboratory community gave positive feedback.
Our latest press releases
The latest news and background information for analytica Vietnam is available here.
Your direct contacts
We would be pleased to assist trade journalists, daily news and business correspondents from the press, TV, radio and online media.